Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty
PostSubject: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty23rd December 2008, 00:12

A PEDOOO.

ti's true.

dum dumm duuuuum.
i'm too amused by his imprinting loll.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty23rd December 2008, 16:28

ugh. deffo was a "WTF!" moment. Neutral "I can't have Bella, hmm why not imprint on the newborn daugther?"

wish edward beated up his ass allready. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty23rd December 2008, 18:20

LMAO.
I laughed so fucking much Laughing I was actually hoping she would kick his ass Laughing .
I wished so bad for a vampire vs warewolf fight I don't like him Neutral.
But with the things they put in the movies, that they shouldn't,I expect a fight is coming Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty23rd December 2008, 20:14

Begüm wrote:
ugh. deffo was a "WTF!" moment. Neutral "I can't have Bella, hmm why not imprint on the newborn daugther?"

LLOLL.
when he saw the baby for the first time i was actually loling. Laughing i was like no wayyyyy Laughing and when he actually said that he imprented on her i was in stitches. Laughing
same with quil and claire, but then jacob was even funnier. Laughing
and edward's and then bella's reaction is more hilarious. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty23rd December 2008, 20:23

kind of dance it wrote:
LMAO.
I laughed so fucking much Laughing I was actually hoping she would kick his ass Laughing .
I wished so bad for a vampire vs warewolf fight I don't like him Neutral.
But with the things they put in the movies, that they shouldn't,I expect a fight is coming Laughing
hahahhaha me too. Laughing
JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Pedo-bear-seal-of-approval.thumbnail

i wanted edward to kick his ass and even bella's when she believed she loves jacob. Neutral| while they weer fighting the new born vamps. urgh

you seen the movie yet? I'm willing to ignore rpattz and watch the movie but no one wants to go watch a vampire movie with me. ): waiting for the dvddd.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty23rd December 2008, 20:28

LOL
I WANNA SEE IT but they say its coming here in february Neutral
I think I'll download it and then go and see it again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty23rd December 2008, 20:37

if you find it online telll meeeeeee!
i can't find it anywhere. ):
i got a virus on my pc trying to download it from limewire. :@
it took me days to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty23rd December 2008, 20:44

that sucks sad
I'll let you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty23rd December 2008, 23:26

beyond passion wrote:
Begüm wrote:

LLOLL.
when he saw the baby for the first time i was actually loling. Laughing i was like no wayyyyy Laughing and when he actually said that he imprented on her i was in stitches. Laughing
same with quil and claire, but then jacob was even funnier. Laughing
and edward's and then bella's reaction is more hilarious. Laughing

i could see it coming, lol its like i "know" Jacob. Neutral lol i seriously hate him, I read so hard his parts in Eclipse, I so wish Edward just messed up his face or his chin next time... Laughing And i just cant believe Bella sometimes, i mean wth is "kiss me jacob black?" you got edward ffs! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty24th December 2008, 13:31

haha bella was such a whore in eclipse i wanted to smack her face with a fish. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty24th December 2008, 13:55

and then went to edward for comfort after ditching jacob Neutral
I wanted to la push her off a cliff Neutral

twinks found it Mr green
gonna watch it tonight yey.
I'll make a cd for when you come here next year, if I don't find to buy the dvd Razz
Back to top Go down
Nazli
Admin
Admin
Nazli

Cancer Horse Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty24th December 2008, 14:59

LMAO. Laughing I just wanted to kill S.Meyer for writing this part. What did she think actually?

"Oh yes baby I will give them such an ending that they will never forget." Neutral

Thank you miss I will never be able to forget that horrible 4th book. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty24th December 2008, 15:12

exactly, like a whore. Neutral
thinking about it, there's so many times i wanted to kick bella actually. Neutral
urgh looking at the movie jacob makes me sick, he's supposed to be the 12 year old from cheaper by dozen not the [s]fit[/s] werewolf. Neutral and he's only like 16!
yeah i don't make sense. Laughing

eee you watched it? Surprised
tell me they didn't change much the plot in the book please. :\
where did you find it?!
EEEKK THAT'S ONE MORE THING TO ADD TO OUR TODOLIST THEN. Mr green
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty24th December 2008, 15:14

Nazli wrote:
LMAO. Laughing I just wanted to kill S.Meyer for writing this part. What did she think actually?

"Oh yes baby I will give them such an ending that they will never forget." Neutral

lmfao she has a sick imagination really. Neutral

HAHHAA.
by encouraging the pedos? Hell sure we'll never forget it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty24th December 2008, 16:33

The best part of the book was a few lines of the ending, where Edward finally could hear her thoughts. Laughing I don't know why i liked it so much but... Laughing Generally, the book was crap rofl. Laughing Thank you SMeyer, for spoiling the movie and the last book. Neutral Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty24th December 2008, 16:53

Begüm wrote:
The best part of the book was a few lines of the ending, where Edward finally could hear her thoughts. Laughing I don't know why i liked it so much but... Laughing Generally, the book was crap rofl. Laughing Thank you SMeyer, for spoiling the movie and the last book. Neutral Laughing
haha it was funny in a cute way!
i personally loved the last book, just finished it yesterday night. other than those few moments when i wanted to smash SM jacob and bella, i liked it. Laughing Emmett was funny taking the mick out of bella. <3

but in general, Bella's character is weird. Neutral She's supposed to be this average girl that no one notices yet there's 4 guys at least who like her or who are in love with her. and then she started ignoring her friends when she had a boyfriend and when edward left she went for her friends for support and the whole i'minloveiwthjacobandedward thing. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty24th December 2008, 17:34

lol that was good too. Laughing Also Rosalie&Jacob arguing, rofl "Fido". Laughing I love how Edward calls Jacob "mongrel." ROFL. Laughing

YES! Laughing Blah. And how can someone wants to have more when they have EDWARD? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty24th December 2008, 20:41

hAHA yes and the blonds jokes. Laughing i never thought i'd laugh reading a book. Neutral i looked well stupid. Neutral

EXACTLY! she should go die for that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nazli
Admin
Admin
Nazli

Cancer Horse Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty24th December 2008, 21:42

beyond passion wrote:
Nazli wrote:

lmfao she has a sick imagination really. Neutral

HAHHAA.
by encouraging the pedos? Hell sure we'll never forget it. Laughing

If anyone says "Rowling finished Harry Potter horribly", I'll kill him or her. Laughing At least Rowling's imagination is better.

Laughing Yeah
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty25th December 2008, 17:34

beyond passion wrote:
hAHA yes and the blonds jokes. Laughing i never thought i'd laugh reading a book. Neutral i looked well stupid. Neutral

EXACTLY! she should go die for that. Neutral

lol but it was funny haha Laughing ehhh exactly. Neutral

Yeah, at least Harry Potter's ending was good. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty25th December 2008, 17:55

it was. Laughing
i'm reading the first book again. Neutral i need to visit the library very soon or else i'll memorize that damn series by heart. Neutral

i don't know about harry potter, read the first two books ages ago in french and then i gave up on them.
i stopped watching the movies after the 4th one as well. ahah
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty25th December 2008, 19:54

Laughing I only read them once. My friend read them like 294590 times, lol and she cries a lot while she reads. Neutral Laughing

Oooh you gotta read them! And try to read in English, you don't have to deal with crap translations. Laughing And nothing can take Harry Potter's place for me, I grew up with those books. Very Happy And still pretty bummed that we can't go to Hogwarts. Laughing Blah.Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty25th December 2008, 20:05

lmao there's a huge urge that pushes me to re read them, it just feels so weird now that i've finished the four books. it's like i have a lot of empty time in my hands. Neutral

haha i had to read them in french back then as i didn't know how to speak english. and tbh i liked reading them until i watched the movies.
aww! that's the thing about fictional books, it's irritating to think that it all just came from someone's damn imagination. Neutral

but yeah vampires > weazards, imo. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nazli
Admin
Admin
Nazli

Cancer Horse Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty25th December 2008, 22:06

Harry Potter is my childhood book. I grew up with these books and I read them like hundred times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty25th December 2008, 22:23

beyond passion wrote:
lmao there's a huge urge that pushes me to re read them, it just feels so weird now that i've finished the four books. it's like i have a lot of empty time in my hands. Neutral

haha i had to read them in french back then as i didn't know how to speak english. and tbh i liked reading them until i watched the movies.
aww! that's the thing about fictional books, it's irritating to think that it all just came from someone's damn imagination. Neutral

but yeah vampires > weazards, imo. Laughing

lol exactly! Laughing and i sit here writing crap fanfics. Neutral Laughing

mmm i still prefer Harry Potter. No matter how awesome Twilight is, i greww wirth harryy potterr. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)   JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr) Empty

Back to top Go down

JACOB BLACK IS (spoilerrr)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic-
Jump to: