Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
paula
paula

Female

Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly! Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly!   Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly! Empty26th November 2008, 20:41

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

guys, i'm so excited i can't believe i'm going Mr green
it seems like a dream
this can't be happening!
omg

wish me luck please, hope the flight will be okay (:
see you on saturday
xxx
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly!   Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly! Empty26th November 2008, 20:46

GOOD LUCK! Mr green
and have the best time ever! Mr green i know you will!

Can i spazz with you?
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP
take a lot of pictures as well! (; hahaa

Have a great timeeeeeeeeeee! Mr green
Back to top Go down
Tabitha

Virgo Horse Female

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly!   Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly! Empty26th November 2008, 22:51

Have fun! Very Happy
So glad for u Very Happy
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationalmcr.nl
Edward Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly!   Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly! Empty29th November 2008, 02:57

my gosh I just seen this hope you had fun bb
Back to top Go down
paula
paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly!   Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly! Empty3rd December 2008, 22:19

thank you all guys a lot for that! ilu <3

and here's my review, sorry it's long lol

omg omg it was awesome
london was amazing but gig was deffo better, the best night of my life EVER <3
i loved every second of it, it was too good to believe it was true.
i couldn't believe i was there lol they were so good live! i saw them for the 1st time 2 days ago and i've finally realised that GOSH I'VE BEEN TO MCFLY GIG. lol can't believe!!!
my camera was being absolutely GAY so my pics are not very good quality but they are all on myspace and facebook.
the DVD has been filmed in there so it will be the best thing ever.
and i met some boardies from official mcfly boardies, it was so cool.
and under our seats there were dougies sister and tom's sister carrie, seems like we were near to the V.I.P seats or something lol
and after the gig we waited with my dad & sis till 1am near to this gate when the tourbus were, and it was such a long time of waiting but worth it! deffo.
it seemed like they [mcfly] are not going out ever so someone asked the security guy who is called Malcolm lol how long are we going to wait for them
and he said "i don't know cause they are upstairs enjoying themselves"
i was like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep MEN LOVE lmao
but hell yeah, enjoying themselves...seems like the backstage video is going to be well good lol jk
and then we saw many people were getting on the tour bus and we were like "omg they will show up soon"
and my dad was pretty much annoyed! lol cause it was so cold outside
but they weren't showing up at all, we waited there for ages.
but then JASON PERRY showed up and i spazzed, another foreign fans seemed like they don't know him so i didn't want to spazz on my own lol and i didn't want to be the only teenie shouting at mcfly producer, but he was kinda fit even tho he isn't that young anymore
but i'd have deffo asked him for a picture of something but he was with one guy and i didn't want to butt in
and then one car with the black windows came out of the parking area and HARRY was in and we all spazzed everyone kept shouting harry, harry! lol so he turned to our [my] side and was waving to us all the time and smiling, he was so lovely, and when the car passed one corner of the barrier where people stand he turned to us and waved again yay i'd never think i'd like ever like hazza lol
and then we waited for another hours lol
and then some people shouted Dannyyyyyyyyy and there were some people in front of me so I didn't see him but my sis did and said he didn't wave cause he looked shocked by the reaction of the crowd lol i was so gutted i didn't see him :[
and then this mcfly tour manager was walking at the parking area [i think his name's Tommy] and i was like "omg, there is a chance they could go out now" and i was right cause tom was right only some steps behing him and we all started freaking out so he turned and waved, he looked so cute
then this another car went out of the parking area and tom was sitting in! in his lovely christmassy/reindeer green sweater but he was having a phone call so he didn't wave anymore.
and then the tourbus went out of the parking area, i don't know if Doug and Danny were there but we waved tho lol and then i had to go to the hotel cause my dad was mega-annoyed and angry with me lol
but it was the best night of my ENTIRE life! hope i'll be able to come next year too.
it was so worth it to travel all these kilometres, and i was SO happy cause Danny thanked to all people who travelled, pure happines.
<333
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly!   Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly! Empty11th December 2008, 16:41

AYYY so glade you had a great time! xD

OII YOU BETRAYER ONE MCFLY GIG COULD TURN YOU INTO A HARRY FAN. >: (
YOOH SHALL NEVA BE FORGIVENNNN!

oh and, JASON PERRY IS FIT.
afro

haha your poor dad!

i'm sure that's a night you'll never forget! hope more opportunities will come in the future!
Back to top Go down
paula
paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly!   Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly! Empty17th December 2008, 20:10

thank you marieee Mr green

lmaaaaaaaao xDDD i'm not a harry fan, i just don't hate him that much anymore xD
jason perry IS fit, i was shocked how hot he looked like [he's not that young anymore, you know] he looked better than on the aussie dvd!

i know, my poor dad, but he's an amazing dad so he waited for mcfly with us lol.
hope so too Very Happy
and you know what i've told you like trilion times before > i hope we all will get a chance to go to the mcgig together someday Mr green
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly!   Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow [Thursday]: McFly!
Page 1 of 1