Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HERE'S A FACT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty3rd November 2008, 17:58

internetz r boring without ioana.
):

Btw why do we have to put at least 10 characters in the titel? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tabitha

Virgo Horse Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty3rd November 2008, 18:09

I agree Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationalmcr.nl
badine
badine

Leo Dragon Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty5th November 2008, 14:17

+Hugs Octopus+

yeah that's a bit annoying... any admin can do something ??
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty5th November 2008, 16:34

we're trying. ^^ hopefully we can change it lol.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty5th November 2008, 16:37

and good news, now you don't have to enter at least 10. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty5th November 2008, 17:43

I WANT HER BACK, NOW.
):

orangeheadddd, +hugs back+
yay for admins!
how are you btw? Cool

begum, thank you. Mr green
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty5th November 2008, 19:05

you're welcome. ^^ Mr green
Back to top Go down
paula
paula

Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty9th November 2008, 21:01

and where's she btw?
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty9th November 2008, 21:19

broken pc. ):
Back to top Go down
paula
paula

Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty9th November 2008, 21:20

omg, sorry to hear that.
hope she'll get it fixed soon!
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty9th November 2008, 21:36

me tooooo!

how are you? Razz
Back to top Go down
paula
paula

Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty9th November 2008, 22:10

(:

i'm great thanks, feeling excited about the tour a bit cause all the spoilers are being posted these days! YAY

what about you? Mr green
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty9th November 2008, 22:32

im good ta!
though i have two tests tomorrow that i didn't study for at all and i can't even make myself study for them. Neutral

lkerlkgrjgk you're going on tour!
when's the date again?
are you looking at the spoilers?
Back to top Go down
paula
paula

Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty10th November 2008, 20:28

good luck for the tests, school sucks a lot, i have a biology test tomorrow and i'm not going to learn, i'm too exhausted! i can't make myself to study anytime, i'm fed up with it cause i'm proper stupid then LOL.

YES dsdkjsdowejdksjndkalsadj
27th of November, so 17 days to go! i'm counting down cause i'm too excited.
i didn't want to at first but i couldn't resist! Laughing the setlist is too good to believe i'm going there!!
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty10th November 2008, 21:49

thanks love, you too tomorrow!

haha, i know exactly what you feel, argh. -hugs-
you're not stupid, you're just not arsed and your mind is busy with something else! (; Laughing there's a big difference between the two. ;P
i can't concentrate on my studies these days, happened yesterday and it's happening now! I'm meant to be studying for my philosophy exam tomorrow but i just can't make myself do it ! -_-
today in biology i couldn't even concentrate while doing the exam, AHHHH BOLLOCKS. i hate school. ¬¬

AHHHH IT'S VERY SOON!
have loads and loads of fun! Mr green I know you will anyway!
when are you going to england? ldgjlkfjkfjg i can't imagine how excited you are. Laughing beyond excited i guess? Laughing

well, if you see spoilers or not it'd still be as amazing and awesome. Razz i think looking at spoilers can make the person even more excited! but maybe because it's from a mcfly concert virgin point of view. Razz
Back to top Go down
paula
paula

Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty15th November 2008, 21:44

thank you, and I passed! not with the best mark but i don't really care. i'll fix it later lol

i do understand you too, and you are right. absolutely. and i hope it gets better cause i need to concentrate on school a bit cause i wouldn't be able to pass my exams and stuff. i think i need to learn more than i was used to. but the school sucks badly! but you need it if you want to achieve something, to get a good job or to get to the college/university!

thank you a lot! 12 days haha, my friends are pretty fed up with my gig-obsession! and i'm so sorry i don't want them to be fed up with me but i just can't help myself and need to talk about it with someone haha. pretty much beyond proper excited Mr green lol

yes, looking at spoilers is very good. especially cause i'm going there for the first time and i need to know all these timings and stuffs and they are in the same topic as the spoilers so. and i wanted to know the set, don't wanna be disappointed on THAT DAY cause they are not doing a song i love, but now i know it for a long time and it grown on me, im very very glad with the setlist.
xxx
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty20th November 2008, 15:31

congratulations!
it doesn't matter what grades you get, at least you feel good about yourself. Very Happy

is this your last year?
that's the thing, you just need to pass those left years to have and have patience so you can finally go to college and do what you want to do. things would get easier when you're studying something you love, at least you'll be interested and willing to study!
so good luck! Mr green

ahahaa, feel free to spazz with me all the way you want!
bless you, i can tell it will be the best night of your life and i hope it will! Mr green

you should start learning to love the set as it is and know that whatever song they perform it's gonna be a proper blast!
Back to top Go down
paula
paula

Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty20th November 2008, 22:23

thank you Marie! and that's true, but in my family is important what my mum thinks about the grades, she wants me to be as good as my sister, and i can't be like her cause she was an incredible student, one of the best of our school, she always had the best grades and stuff, but i'm not like her and my mum can't understand it :/

no it's not the last year, next year is my last one, so i have enough time to learn how to concentrate on school. yeah, it's a way much easier to study something you really like. but i'm not sure what i wanna achieve in my life yet and that's so not good, i need to find it out aha. thanks and good luck to you too! Mr green and what do you want to study at the uni?

alright +spazzes madly+ HAHA i've found out the weather is going to be such a London-ish at that time i'm there and there is a danger of flight delays so I'm DEAD worried i could come late and miss the concert, that'd be the worst thing that could happen to me like EVER.

i'm glad they are doing Tranny cause little Dougie boy will sing YAY. i've always wanted to hear him singing, it was one of my things i've always wanted to see/hear at a McGig along with Tom's cute dimple and Danny's laugh xDDDDD Mr green
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty21st November 2008, 16:07

I know exactly what you mean, sweety. but you have to do your best, and when you know that you reached your best and you're satisfied with it, then you have to feel good about yourself and forget what others feel about it. even if it's your mum, you're not passing for mum, of course she wouldn't fully understand as she wants her kids to be the best, but when you know that you've done your best you got to stop thinking about others!
at least that's what i'm trying to do, cause i'm tired of studying and passing for people... because i go through the same thing you're going through... specially that now i go to the school my mum's cousin owns, and i have my own cousin and another second grade cousin in the same class as me. the WHOLE family and relatives are comapring us three now, and i am the laziest out of them all, i admit it. i was so annoyed at first that once we get our report card they'll compare us and they will say 'George's daughter comes last in grades'. it hurts me cause it'll embarass my parents more than it would embarass me, and my parents wouldn't feel proud of me at all. but now i think i'm over it. screw them all, i don't care anymore! I know what i'm capable of and that's wht matters! Mr green you should do the same lovely. (;
i know it's so easy to talk, but trust me, my family is just like yours and even worst probably! so you'll live it. Wink

aww, don't worry! you'll find out! you still have two years, enough time to figure everyhthing out! Very Happy try looking for majors online, and try to look for the thing you LOVE best and have real passion for!
i want to do audio-visuel (photography and directing) and i only figured that out last year with the help of ioana! (: jsut when i thought i won't be able to figure out what i want in my life, i did, and it was so easy and clear! so i'm sure you'll be able to do it too. (:

ow, i hope it doesn't. :s
can't you take an earlier plane or something? so you get there earlier so that if it's gonna delay as well, you'll be there at time!
but anyways, i hope it doesn't... it should be all good!

awww glade you would be able to hear that! Mr green
i'm sure you'll hear him say stupid stuff as well. Razz
AND OMGGG. TRANNY! you know what does that mean? DANNY WOULD BE LICKING AND KISSING DOUGIE! Surprised .fjkldjklsjkhfjkhdfjkhjkfhfj
YOU HAVE TO GET THAT ON TAPE IF IT HAPPENS!

btw you get a ticket with what row you are? or is it the type of concerts where you stand wherever you want and people race to get to the front row? ahhaa.

woah, what a long long essay.
Back to top Go down
paula
paula

Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty21st November 2008, 22:27

i wish i could always do my best, but sometimes i'm too lazy to open the school-books only! and it happens to me sometimes that i wake up in the morning and i don't know Nothing for school cause i didn't learn last night and i know i can't do anything with it cause it's too late now cause the school starts soon. and i'm always like "damn, i should have learnt something!" i just can't force myself to learn. i wish i could learn how to stop being lazy. cause the lazyness is killing me. but the thing i hate the most is when i learn for HOURS and then i get not the best grade, it's so disappointing. aw, poor you, i hate when i'm being compared with anyone. cause it's so not fair cause every single person is special and good in his/her own special way, and everyone's good at own his/her own things, everyone has his/her own hobbies ETC. but my mum can't understand it cause she has never been compared with anyone so she can't understand how much annoying it's for me. seems like everyones family is VERY similar to each other!

aww i'm so glad you found your way and you know what do you want to study and achieve, thanks to Ioana then yay. and yeah 2 years that's enough for me. i hope i'll find something which would suits me haha.

well one flight we were supposed to go was cancelled, the one at 8am so we had to choose one which'll be in London at 1:20pm but that's still enough and british boardies told me that i shouldn't worry that much cause in London it's obviously foggy and it's like that all the time and my plane shouldn't have such a long delays, so it all might be alright Mr green

they will probably tell us all these stories about them being gays in the room on the 3rd floor and stuff, thanks god my dad is not that good at enghlish to understand them lmao. i'm dying to see some PoynterJones or Flones moment, that'd be pretty epic <3 i'll deffo record it, i'm trying to persuade my dad to record everything on his phone [cause it always records with a HQ sound quality] but he said he wants to enjoy the gig pffft, so do I. se seems like we won't record anything. oh well the DVD is being recorded over there so if something interesting happen it'd be on the DVD like FOREVER haha [if they wouldn't cut it out or something]
when you are coming to the wembley arena you can choose if you are going for standing or seating, well it's like this in most of venues and you can have your seats on the right/left side. it looks like a small football stadium haha.
it looks like this http://www.churchpatraining.co.uk/USERIMAGES/harvest%20for%20europe152.jpg but there are no seats in front of the stage at mcfly gig, only these which are on left/right side stay. the venue map http://www.eventtravel.com/events/seatingplans/Wembley_Arena_Standing.jpg
idk if you ever seen any video of MITO tour DVD? cause it was filmed in the same venue i'm coming to. i wanted to go for standing cause i've always wanted to get front row and stuff but as far it's in London and i'm not able to get there sooner than at 2pm i wouldn't be able to get front cause people are queuing in front of the arena since 7-8 AM!! to get front.and we are also coming with our dad and he didn't want to go for standing and it'd be pretty weird if me+my sister'd go for standing and he's go for seating. so we are all seating and we got very good place [as people told me] so it's gonna be immense much Mr green
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty24th November 2008, 17:28

i understand you 100%! i feel an do just the same, and it's crazy, so i probably am the last person who shoul give you an advice about this, but just try! laziness is a bitch, argh.
and stop caring what others may think about your grades, i don't think school grades can tell what you're capable of. (: because you sure are more capable than that, you just don't like what you're studying!
-hugs- it's so disappointing indeed, bad luck i guess. Rolling Eyes
aww, did you try talking to your mum about it? if you did and she doesn't understand still, you should get to the point where you stop caring. you will show everyone later when you become so good in the career you chose. Wink

good luck with finding what you love! Mr green and no matter what it is, go for it. (:
1:20 is still very early! you shouldn't worry, you'll make it on time for sure. : D

ahhaha those are the BEST stories ever!
haha omg how embarassing would it be if your dad understands them. Razz it'd be more embarassign for him hahaa.
btw, i think theyr'e great for going with you to see your favorite band! Mr green that's so sweet!

you better take all the slash moments on cam miss! (that still would be embarassing for you dad to see, i think.. hahahah)
aww don't ruin it for him paula! Mr green let him enjoy too! hihi.
but good luck persuading him i guess! lol

AND IMAGINE YOU BEING ON DVD HAAAAAAAAA.
how cool would that be?

ah yeah i understand now. Mr green
seating is good, you'll have a good view and somewhere to rest! haha.
Back to top Go down
paula
paula

Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty26th November 2008, 21:02

bbs need to go to bed now, will reply this when i come back from London, alright? (:
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty26th November 2008, 21:39

Yessss go have a good night sleep because you're gonna be exhausted from the fun you're gonna have! eeeep Mr green
Back to top Go down
paula
paula

Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty3rd December 2008, 22:49

you are absolutely right, laziness is the biggest bitch i've ever known in my entire life!
school grades don't mean anything! well they are important when you are applying for an university lol but mine aren't that bad actually they are only not awesome enough for my mum. gosh i really should stop care about what others think about my grades.
thanks +hugs back+ it's okay now, almost everything could be fixed and that's good.
she's caring that much about my grades cause she thinks "you are capable of more, you could have the best grades if you would try and not be lazy all the time" pfft. i know she is right but i just can't force myself lol

1.20 was absolutely alright, we even had time for getting bored on the hotel room lol we watched GMTV or something and Paul O' Gradys show was on, it was cool to watch it for the first time on tv.
my dad didn't understand anything. thank god. it was so funny when
danny was like "i've got one big announcement for all of you"
and dougie went "HE'S A GAY"
lmao classic Mr green
i love my dad for that, i'm so grateful to him, it's so amazing off him he went to LONDON with us just because of mcfly hah.

sorry marie i didn't record any videos, i recorded only some songs but the qualityyy was lol the music was so loud for my camera.
buuuut they were some flones moments yay, not too hardcore but slightly [alright, i'll admit it...VERY] hot hot hot lol
hope they won cut it out of the DVD.

gosh i don't wanna see my sweaty crazy face on the DVD lmao
but i'm sure i won't be there tho' cause people who are seated were not being filmed, as usually :/

seating was good cause we could sit during the supporting acts but EVERYONE was standing during mcfly so we should have gona for standing tho' lol
cause if you don't get very front, you still have an amazing view and can take great pics and there is a b stage, the 2nd stage which is VERY close to you when you're not front...i might go for standing next year haha.
i posted my review in another topic:)
Back to top Go down
paula
paula

Female

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty3rd December 2008, 22:52

goooosh i just got email from my friend and she wrote me something DEAD funny!
that's what mcfly said at our gig but gosh you know when dougie is screaming, his voice is so high and it's quite difficult to understand what is he telling...and this happened to me at wembley so i didn't get the joke caaause

where dougie was screaming randomly "everybody say 'tom fletcher is the sexiest man in the world and i want to make love to him right now!" and the arena screams it back, and tom goes "10,000 people just lied to me"

i heard tom saying that but i didn't know what is he talking about lol
but ommgggg it's so funny
men love moment <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HERE'S A FACT Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERE'S A FACT   HERE'S A FACT Empty

Back to top Go down

HERE'S A FACT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic-