Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So I've seen, well kind of

Go down 
+4
Jasper Hale
Tabitha
ant
Alex
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tabitha

Virgo Horse Female

So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty26th January 2009, 13:12

And the story is great =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationalmcr.nl
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty26th January 2009, 13:13

it beats HP for me :p
how many of the books have you red so far?
Back to top Go down
Tabitha

Virgo Horse Female

PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty26th January 2009, 13:23

Yeah, it really beats HP!
I've only red Twilight, I just started reading New Moon Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty26th January 2009, 13:27

that one is the best of them my op but the story only gets better and better Mr green
Back to top Go down
Tabitha

Virgo Horse Female

PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty26th January 2009, 13:59

that's great Mr green
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty26th January 2009, 19:32

no one would slay you. Laughing not in here at least hahaa.
i don't like the changes made in it at allllll.
and i hate rpattz as much as i love the whole left cast.
fucking frying pan face has ruined it more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha

Virgo Horse Female

PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty26th January 2009, 20:15

pmsl, that is clear Laughing
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty26th January 2009, 20:22

Jasper Hale wrote:
Begüm wrote:
Jasper Hale wrote:
Begüm wrote:
Jasper Hale wrote:
biggest fail is rpatzz good lord we have to see his ugly mug for another 3 movies? who ahev we kille to deserve that Neutral
others I liked.

seriously! it was all great before the book was turned into movie.

And UGH rpattz for 3 more movies. great.

I liked few of the others. Laughing Like James, Jasper, Emmett and Alice. Laughing
*hi5*
you deserve a whole cookie box Mr green love those one james&jasper<333

hahaha *hi5s.back*

At least they were good. Laughing I only liked the baseball scene, it was fun. Laughing

yeah and they don't look like someone smacks them constantly in teh face with a frying pan Neutral Laughing
that was so much funnn and jasper.. oh jasper<3
I like kristen too honestly Razz

seriously! the eyes, the voice, i mean wtf, where did our "perfect" Edward go? sad

yeah she wasn't bad either.

and UGH AM GOING BLIND THE PIC. *kicks.it* sorryyy Laughing

For real, rpattz ruined it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Virgo Female

PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty26th January 2009, 20:24

our perfect edward is a perfect bad joke Laughing
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty26th January 2009, 20:34

eeexactly lol.

all the close ups HURTED. Neutral *shakes.head*
Back to top Go down
ant

PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty26th January 2009, 23:17

Tabitha wrote:
ant wrote:
Alex wrote:
ant wrote:
i have strong opinion against the movie and the book. but i'll keep that for myself coz the board is full of twilight lovers and i might get hurt lol coz of what i think
lol, neah you can talk about it...well with me at least Laughing
well, im afraid of what other might do when they read this Laughing
I want to know ur opinion about it!
well, i dont think the book is so awesome as everyone says. i mean it describes a common plot but just in a kinda different game.it's kinda copy of romeo and juliette.the relations between characters arent so well described and in my opinion the author isnt so good in writing or talented.she just came up with the story which has already been used in some other novels or so but in different way.for example,take hp. the woman has created like the whole new world and made it so real and yet the idea is so original. and not just the idea but the style of writing and the knowledge of writing and a real talent which she has shown in describing not only characters but relations between characters. if u take any character you can exactly now in what kind of relation he/she is with the main character and not only that but in bringing so many other feelings and issues that are discussed in the book like friendship,loyalty and so in. in twilight everything is so shallowly described.even the relationship between bella and ed. it's not so deeply described. u dont have the feeling like this is real and everything is going on so fast and sometimes it seems like the author has just added some things after she's written the book just to make the plot go on because some things are not even needed to be told and some events are just kinda put in to get some kind of excitment... the movie is even worse
Back to top Go down
Tabitha

Virgo Horse Female

PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty26th January 2009, 23:38

Well, I agree with u that the relationship between the different character isn't really described, but the question is: is the relationsship the main thing in this book? And I don't think that is the case. In this book it is about the thoughts of Bella, the way she sees things. And also the way persons look, the way the forest for example looks, that is really well described. So the question is: what do you think is important in a story? And I think everyone has his/her own opinion about that. Everyone likes something else. Me personally, I like both HP and Twilight, but after reading twiligh I couldn't stop thinking about it. The way she describes Edward, amazing! But yeah, that's my opinion and everyone sees it differently.
And the thing about Romeo and Juliette. Almost every book is based on a classic story, like Romeo and Juliette but also the bible. I mean, Harry Potter has kind of the same plot as Narnia. One character sacrifices himself to save others, in HP it's Harry himself, in Narnia it is the lion. And both stories are based on the bible, where Jesus dies to save us. That's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I've seen, well kind of   So I've seen, well kind of - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So I've seen, well kind of
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic-
Jump to: