Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tabsss need some help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Alex

Tabsss need some help Empty
PostSubject: Tabsss need some help   Tabsss need some help Empty19th January 2009, 22:40

could you please please translate something for me? or just say what's it about, it's from eurosonic festival and it's a review about my brothers band Mr green and i dunno if it's good or bad Laughing
De eerste avond was ik vooral druk met andere dingen die moesten gebeuren dus heb ik niet echt veel bandjes bekeken.
Een akoestische set van de White Lies heb ik mee kunnen pakken. Een instore set vroeg op de avond trok niet super veel bezoekers. Ook al is de Plato niet denderend groot. Er hadden opzich nog mensen bij gekund. Naar horen zeggen viel het optreden van de White Lies later die avond tegen. Het scheen dat ze maar 1 of 2 écht leuke nummers hadden.

Ook heb ik het hele optreden van The MOOoD (ja, met 3 o’s), afkomstig uit Roemenië kunnen zien. Deze indierock band was voor de show enorm zenuwachtig aangezien er nog geen publiek aanwezig was en ze dachten dat die ook niet meer zouden komen. Tot hun verbazing stond de zaal van ‘de Beurs’ ineens behoorlijk vol en hebben ze een goede show met super catchy tunes neergezet. Zonder enige zorgen zijn ze na de show nog wat cd’tjes uit wezen delen zodat ‘The MOOoD’ alsnog gedeeltelijk in Nederland blijft.
Ik moet toegeven dat ik ze van te voren al beluisterd had op Myspace maar ze hebben me nu echt overtuigd met wat ze kunnen. Ze zijn niet zomaar wéér een indiebandje!

Na ‘The MOOoD’ speelde Frank Turner, hij is voormalig zanger van een hardcore/punk band en is nu de akoestische weg ingegaan. Volgens mij had hij beter het harde werk kunnen blijven doen want ik vond zijn stem toch net iets te zwaar om hier de elektrische gitaren weg te laten. Daarentegen zetten meneer Turner wel een goede show neer, de liedjes die hij zong waren erg pakkend en het publiek was er ook tevreden over!
Back to top Go down
Tabitha

Virgo Horse Female

PostSubject: Re: Tabsss need some help   Tabsss need some help Empty21st January 2009, 13:35

🤡 I will translate it this afternoon
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationalmcr.nl
Tabitha

Virgo Horse Female

PostSubject: Re: Tabsss need some help   Tabsss need some help Empty21st January 2009, 14:23

The first evening I had to do a lot of others things, so I didn't really had time to see a lot of bands. I've seen an acoustic show of the White Lies, there weren't much people. There could have been more people, although the Plato is not that big. What I've heard is that White Lies wasn't really great, they have only played 1 or 2 songs that were really nice.

I also had the chance to see the whole performence of the Romanian band The MOOoD (yes, with three 0's). This indierock band was quite nervous before they started as the room "De Beurs" was still empty, and they thought there wouldnt be come much people. The were amazed when the whole room was suddenly full of people, and they've played a good show with super catchy tracks. After the show they'd given away some cd's so that The MOOod would "stay" in Holland.
I must say that I had listened to their music on Myspace beforehand and they've really convinced me. They are not "just" another indieband!

Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Tabsss need some help   Tabsss need some help Empty25th January 2009, 16:57

thank you thank you thank you! Mr green
Back to top Go down
Tabitha

Virgo Horse Female

PostSubject: Re: Tabsss need some help   Tabsss need some help Empty25th January 2009, 17:08

No problem Wink I didn't know ur brother was in a band!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tabsss need some help   Tabsss need some help Empty

Back to top Go down

Tabsss need some help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic-
Jump to: