Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2008 was the year that...

Go down 
+2
paula
Tabitha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabitha

Virgo Horse Female

2008 was the year that... Empty
PostSubject: 2008 was the year that...   2008 was the year that... Empty31st December 2008, 11:20

Write down all the important/good/bad things that happened in 2008 =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationalmcr.nl
paula
paula

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2008 was the year that...   2008 was the year that... Empty31st December 2008, 12:40

so year 2008 was the best year so far...i think

- cause it was so concert-ish = i went to 10 this year, and 3 big music festivals
- i went to see mcfly! which was the biggest highlight of the year, like a dream which came true
- i went to UK, London which's always been my fave town [not sure if it's now though lol], saw there all these famous sights, and also wembley stadium which was legendary
- i flight on plane for the first time in my entife life (was scared like a little kid xD)
- spent the most amazing summer, even though i was working whole holiday (but with my best friends in the company which is very close to my home and was fun fun fun)
- i've read Twilight books [thanks to my friend Alex from NJ who've told me about them at the time when NO ONE knew them over here in Slovakia]
- i got to know my best friend Alex from New Jersey, it's been 5 months since we know each other and we are meeting next year! in summer!!
- dunkined had been closed but amazing girls Hayriye and Begum've made this Till Dunkinet forum, which is awesome Mr green
- i got to meet 2 McBoardies in London, girls were so nice but i realised that british accent is pretty difficult to understand ahahah
- my sister became a mcfly fan, either my dad did
- was paying with Slovak Crowns for the last time cause we are having Euros since 09 sad
- got new phone (finally!)
- made McFly quite more famous over here, i've been spamming all radio stations with email about them so they did play Lies once and TV Markiza played Do Ya once = I am a legend, i know lol jk jk
- still hasn't decided what university i want to go at and what i wanna do in my life, sadly Neutral
- my sister got into the university she's always loved and she's one of the best students
- my mom and dad had their 20th wedding anniversery and are still together Mr green

can't think of more now, if anything comes to my mind, i'd deffo write that down Razz
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Admin
Admin
Castiel

Sagittarius Goat Female

PostSubject: Re: 2008 was the year that...   2008 was the year that... Empty31st December 2008, 13:27

mmm : (in no particular order)

- i went abroad for the first time in my life! Went to Los Angeles,California!(which was like a dream since i watched the OC Laughing )
- went to Disneyland <3 which is LOVE. god i love this place. in love
- went to Universal Studios <3 Seen where they shoot movies, visited Wisteria Lane. Very Happy
- went to Vancouver, Canada.
- Euro 2008. Which was EPIC if you ask me, especially Turkey's match. Those moments, those feelings, those hopes... ahhh i already miss it <3
- went to my first National Team match! (Turkey - Belgium) And it was my first match in my life too. Laughing Seen lots of the legendary players from Euro '08. Very Happy
- went to my first Galatasaray match <333 love love love <3
- met Nazlı(Nazli) and Hayriye(Finduilas). Very Happy Which was amazing, since we've been talking for AGES yet we met face to face newly. Laughing
- met lots of new good friends.
- saw Arda face to face wehee. Laughing

thats all i can think of right now. Laughing was such a lovely year <3 hopefully '09 would be even better *grins* Mr green
Back to top Go down
KRIX

PostSubject: Re: 2008 was the year that...   2008 was the year that... Empty31st December 2008, 14:20

2008 was a year of mixed feelings...

- I now have my own band
- I lost a great deal of weight (which i'm gaining again =( )
- Dunkinet has closed and I feel like I've lost contact with a great deal of friends =(
- Edward and I are no longer friends and I still dunno why
- I have made few new friends
- I saw One Republic live
- My sister has changed radically...for the worse. She's become all plastic and hollywoodish =(
- The guy I truely loved has gone to his home country and I'll never see him again
- I had a somewhat empty summer
- I've rediscovered my love for art
- i have grown up...a lot. I've lost all sense of fantasy and excitement.

Probably more great things happened...I just cant think of them right now.
Back to top Go down
Hayriye.
Admin
Admin
Hayriye.

Capricorn Snake Female

PostSubject: Re: 2008 was the year that...   2008 was the year that... Empty31st December 2008, 15:50

2008 wasn't much good for me.

+ Mum and dad bought a guitar for me. oi!
+ I went to some concerts with my besties.
+ I saw the Muse.tribute. lol. Neutral
+I finished univ. and become a technician.I have a job but I still dont know what i have to do..
+ I got sick. As known as Ardauskotomkus. LOLZ. (arda turaan oley)!
+ I met Begüm. Mr green It was so beautiful dayy! 01.11.08 Razz
+ + I talked first with Nazlı from Begüm's phone. Laughing

- I lost my grandmother on April. I miss her..
- My uncle went out of the country for him job. I didn't saw him since 6 months.
- My cousin went out of the country too.
- I lost my elemantary school friend.
- I couldn't go to Metallica & Judas Priest's concerts. .
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2008 was the year that...   2008 was the year that... Empty31st December 2008, 16:59

+I've learned how to be more independent
+Made new friends
+Been to a lot of places with my friends and HAD A LOT OF FUN
+Been to a lot of gigs
+My brother's band did great this year
+Experienced new stuff afro

+/- Had a lot of money and blew it away Neutral

-I hate[d] school
-I cried my eyes out because I've missed Kaiser Chiefs, and was really depressed
-Been quite depressed sometimes Neutral
-Tensions between members of the family
-Haven't been in love/didn't found love/love didn't found me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tabitha

Virgo Horse Female

PostSubject: Re: 2008 was the year that...   2008 was the year that... Empty31st December 2008, 18:17

# I've seen Simple Plan and Bullet For My Valentine + soms great other bands live
# I graduated highschool
# I've found amazing friends
# I started in university, and I've already quit
# I lived on my own for 4 months
# I found out that singing is the thing I love the most
# I felt miserable a lot
# I've been to Prague
# Dunkinet closed sad
# Tilldunkinet started
# I met Mattie from Zebrahead
# I started driving lessons
# I've got my notebook

Hmm.. I can't think of anything more right now..
Back to top Go down
http://www.internationalmcr.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 was the year that...   2008 was the year that... Empty

Back to top Go down

2008 was the year that...
Page 1 of 1